Pages

Tuesday, May 11, 2021

Not fun but crazy 4 minutes of following directions

 In Te Ngahere we just finshed doing a test to see if we can follow directions. We got our paper put  in front of us but we had to leave them facing down so we could not see the test because that was cheating. When the  4-minutes started we had to turn the paper around so the instructions are completely new to us. Our first direction was to read everything carefully before doing anything.  I did not understand that we had to read everything carefully before doing anything because  I didn’t follow that one instruction carefully because I did them as I was going along. I found this really difficult because I didn't even know that we were supposed to read ALL the directions carefully before doing anything. When we read everything we found out that we were only supposed to do questions 1 & 2.   It was frosting wheen we found out we only had to do questions 1 & 2 because I did things I didn’t need to do. Can you follow the directions in 4-minutes? 

                 


1 comment:

  1. Merry Halloween Jade, you might be asking yourself “who is this person and why are they on my blog?” well I am the Tooth Fairy wait no the Easter Bunny, no umm oh right I am Ariana Bignell and I am here to tell you what I like about your blog! (also I am a year 5 at Paihia School) Let's get down to business. I like how descriptive you were in your blog and how you explained everything. I wish I could make blogs like yours some day. Your blog reminds me about when my class did that, I made the same mistake.

    ReplyDelete