Pages

Friday, May 21, 2021

Mind Blowing Math

 In Te Ngahere we have been learning how to expand numbers and how to find the total value of a number. I was working with two fantastic girls Jade and Angela. They helped me understand the way to expand the numbers and to find the total value of a number. When I was learning to say a decimal number on the other side of the decimal point was half of a whole number. I was not able to understand when I had first moved groups because I didn’t know most of the math that we have been learning about until now thanks to Jade and Angela I am thankful to be in there learning group for math. I found it really interesting  learning something that I have learnt but had forgot everything that I had learned for the past. I have created a digital learning object to go with this post to help you with your learning in math. Do you know how to expand a number?

No comments:

Post a Comment