Pages

Tuesday, June 22, 2021

Fantastic Mosaic Art

 In Te Ngahere we have been learning how to make mosaic art. We were learning to make shapes into animals or plants  that live in our Ngahere . We learnt that  In  order to have a matching piece of art, that goes with our Ngahere QR codes. I really enjoyed it when I was making my rainbow macaw because it was so helpful for me to  keep my head clear before I have to do all of my other school work ,like math,writing and reading. I did really well when I was making my mosaic macaw because all of my shapes were in there perfect place. I think that I can do better next time as I need to work on my color coordination so they can match and so they don’t look like a mess. it was difficult  for me as we only had the one image. Also when we were making the mosaic we had to use polyline to create our own shapes. Do you think you can do a piece of mosaic art?


No comments:

Post a Comment