Pages

Monday, September 27, 2021

Are You Or Your family Getting Scammed Or Phished Then This Is The Right Place for you

In Te Ngahere we have been learning how to identify phishing and scams on the internet. We are doing this so we don’t get scammed or phished on the internet.I really liked working on this because I know if some of them were legit or fake until I got to the last one I had got stuck on that one so I went back to the video that we were given to help us when and if we got stuck. After I had watched the video I had to put if it was legit or fake by using the sentence starter that was on the slide show that we had to make a copy of. The first one was really easy because it had said you won a PS5 and then in the next sentence it said you have been selected to win a PS5 so it was easy to say that it was fake. I also read on the one that you have won a PS5 and it said that you had to put full name, date of birth,address,email because they want your personnel information. We also learnt how to tell if people can see your personal information and that is when the lock on your search bar has a red line going through it. Can you identify phishing and scams?

1 comment:

  1. Hi my name is Jayden Clark and I go to Paihia School. I like your blog post because you taught me if people are trying to scam you or not. The blog post reminded me of when I was learning to keep safe online.

    ReplyDelete